Re: /etc/host.conf /etc/protocols, and /etc/services

Bruce Perens wrote:
> Peter,
>
> Even if someone doesn't install netbase, the files in /etc from the netbase
> package will be part of the base floppy set (or the equivalent base tar
> archive used by the CD install) because of the script I use to create the
> base floppy set. So what I'm really asking for is for you to maintain those
> three files as part of your package, and I'll copy them from your package
> into the base system.

Sure, no problem. They will be part of the next netbase package (as
conffiles).  BTW: Can you send me your current versions of these files
(especially /etc/services and /etc/protocols)?

Peter

--
 Peter Tobias                                EMail:
 Fachhochschule Ostfriesland                 tobias@et-inf.fho-emden.de