Re: Do we really care how many floppies are in the base?

Richard Kettlewell writes:
> Personally I can't stand vi and am therefore going to be prejudiced
> against anything to do with it ... but I believe I'm being fairly
> objective in asserting that something like ee would be much better for
> naive users.

Well, I like vi, and use it a lot, and I also think ee is a much better
choice for 'base' editor.

If you do choose to include a screen editor in the base system, may
I suggest that there also be a link to 'edit'? 'ee' (or 'pico', or
whatever) is not what I'd call obvious.

Steve Greenland

--
The Mole - I think, therefore I scream