XV

Since this is a non-free package, I'm not sending it to debian-bugs.
Part of XV's copyright says:

 Permission to use, copy, and distribute XV in its entirety, for
 non-commercial purposes, is hereby granted without fee, provided that
 this license information and copyright notice appear in all copies.

 If you redistribute XV, the *entire* contents of this distribution
 must be distributed, including the README, and INSTALL files, the
 sources, and the complete contents of the 'docs' directory.

While the source package might contain all this, the binary package
does not contain any of the README, INSTALL, or doc files.  I would
think this goes against the meaning of the copyright, as he obviously
wants people to be able to *use* XV, and the xv.1 man page points to
the docs.

XV is also at 3.10a, so I can probably put together a new package
(unless the copyright has changed since 3.01) if anybody wants.

Jim