Re: On packages

edd@miles.econ.queensu.ca said:
> No reason to shout here. We started the discussion in private.

Sorry. I don't usually shout at all. It's really my fault for not having
updated the developer's info yet - but then I guess I'd better finish the
outstanding base bugs first.

> Without a manpage? Without doc? Without a copyright note? Nope.

Write the man page and contribute it back to the developer. Write the copyright
page.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
-- Attention Ham Radio Operators: For information on "Linux for Hams", read
-- the World Wide Web page http://www.hams.com/perens/LinuxForHams, or send