Re: RFD: new optional field for 'control'

From: iwj10@cus.cam.ac.uk (Ian Jackson)
> If we were going to do this a separate admin info file (like `conffiles'),
> it would be more appropriate...

OK. I think the easiest way to deal with this is to distribute a
foo-2.5-0.html file with the package of the same name, and let the script
pick up that it is there.

> Remember, we're trying to concentrate on providing a good operating system,
> not an impressive-looking WWW site.

Here's where I have to differ: Marketing is very important. What good is
Debian if nobody uses it? A good looking package list on the WWW site
helps the prospective users decide if Debian has what they want, and thus
helps the them decide to put Debian on their systems.

	Thanks

	Bruce