[no subject]

Well, we are getting closer to mailing a list of who is doing what to
debian-devel, when we do that it will be a "last time for corrections"
list.  After that I think we will finalize the .92 list.

Before I do that, I need to find maintainers for 3 last packages.  I
have to say that I think it is a tribute to Ian's idea of a multiple
user distribution to see that over 100 (109 to be exact) packages have
been taken up be different maintainers from all over the world.

But alas, we need a home for 3 more, here they are, first come first
serve unless you have really good argument :)

bc: An arbitrary precision calculator.
elm: A full screen mail reader.
info: The GNU Info hypertext documentation browser.

Takers?