groff inquiry

In your message of Mon, 04 Apr 1994 17:27:00 PDT, you write:
+---------------
| Yes, please do use standard macro names. I know this sounds like a
| contradiction, but people get in the habit of typing
| 	groff -Tascii -ms foo.ms | less

Makefiles.  It's probably easier to change instances of troff to groff than to
change the macro set used; many makefiles I've seen have a $(TROFF) macro
(because of e.g. troff vs. ditroff vs. eroff, etc.) but hardcode the macro
package name.

++Brandon
--
Brandon S. Allbery	   kf8nh@kf8nh.ampr.org		 bsa@kf8nh.wariat.org
"MSDOS didn't get as bad as it is overnight -- it took over ten years