Re: Berkeley (was UUCP)

On Sun, 27 Mar 1994, Robert Sanders wrote:

> As for the new db, well, I don't think it's even source compatible
> with ndbm/gdbm.  It may be the best thing since sliced bread, but
> gdbm is what's in the shared library, and it works pretty well
> for me.

Is it free of size restrictions? It's all very well saying it works
pretty well for you - that might just be you haven't yet come across the dbm
size limitation. But I'd expect the GNU version to be OK...

Charlie Brady * (W) charlieb@tplrd.tpl.oz.au * (H) charlieb@budge.apana.org.au
"Make it as simple as possible - | Tel: (02) 413 6838 ____Telectronics__| /\__
  but no simpler"   Einstein, A  | Fax: (02) 413 6868 Pacing Systems    \/