Guidelines

   Date: Thu, 17 Mar 94 08:16 PST
   From: mitchell@mdd.comm.mot.com (Bill Mitchell)

   Also, I've said that the CHANGES.debian.version file would be included in
   the debian package .tgz file.  It's not clear to me at present just where
   the <package>-<version>.debian.diff.gz file required by the guidelines would
   be placed.

These context diffs are mainly intended to sit alongside the source
packages at the FTP sites.  Many people will already have the original
package and thus will only need the context diff; others may not and
will want the entire source package.

Ian Murdock <imurdock@gnu.ai.mit.edu>