re: Debian 0.91 fsstnd and documentation

Ian A Murdock <imurdock@shell.portal.com> Wrote:
| Speaking of the source tree, do you think there will be a
| revolt if I
| re-release the entire binary set?  I want to upload the
| sources this
| time around, and I want to be able to say that the sources
| compiled
| the binaries.  I know that there has been an excessive
| amount of re-
| releases as of late, but hell, this _is_ still BETA
| software. :)
|
| Ian

Well, last time I check, you will still the distribution maintainer,
Ian, so you should be able to do what you want. :-)

No, I think it would be wise to re-release the binaries to synch with
the new source tree.  There have been a lot of little changes in a few
packages, and this would insure the binaries are up to date.  That is,
if you have everything setup so all you have to do is type:
	make installall
at the top level and the world as we know it gets recompiled and
installed.  If not, just ship it to us. :-)

Don
--
Donald Harper
Consultant for North American Information Systems, Compaq Computers