apathy

CAON UP 45% In The Last Week!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.80 UP

CAON continues to climb daily. Up 45% in the last 7 days as investors
are excited about this company's new direction. Read the releases,
consider the potential and get on CAON first thing Thursday!

"I can't walk down the streets of north-end Halifax where I grew up and
look people in the eye if I support this.

And apparently, not even the goofy "disability rights" coalition is
quite stupid enough to allow blind people to try to use an espresso
machine.
It was very dark outside.
Police ready riot squad for Atlantica meeting Halifax is bracing for a
free-trade conference later this week that is expected to draw hundreds
of protesters. Every man has his cross to bear.
Apparently, Travelers Insurance determined that coffeemakers are nothing
more than blazing infernos in the wait.
When I left that evening, I had the grate impression on my forehead from
staring down into the abyss for a long time. I haven't bee watching much
CNN lately, did I miss something? That evening Alissa joined me and we
had much funny playing the Bally Arcade Classic Console at the Evolution
of Video Game museum portion of the convention. Missouri, Mississippi,
Minnesota - they are deserve it just as much! " Williams has said the
option is unacceptable and MacDonald says he would not accept it without
guarantees. Pretty soon, in this case, would be approximately six
seconds after it happened. In good news, not only does Novartis Medical
Nutrition have many sinks in areas OUTSIDE the bathroom,  but they also
have coffee pots and free coffee.

Keith keeps a huge flashlight in his car. "I think he owes the people of
Nova Scotia an explanation.

I've been a bad cookie!

states under a Colgate label are being recalled because they may contain
a poisonous chemical.

, adding to a growing number of deals meant to help the Windows
operating system work more smoothly with open-source software.

If I saw MH I'd think of Mew Hexico or MicHigan but NOOOOOO MICHIGAN
gets freakin' MI.

"Tom Czarniak: "There is such a thing. It was very dark outside.

It was very dark outside. On the way out of the bar my wedding ring came
off my finger and fell down an electrical grate.

: Chris Harrington, Improv Performer :. People are still enjoying all
kinds of establishments here.

Flower: The symbol for the University of Rochester is the dandelion.

Tangerines are a favorite too. Now I tend to listen to NPR on my drive
to work.

Alissa really doesn't care for Talk Radio so I usually only listen to it
when I'm driving alone.
Sometimes life is like a sitcom. Victory will be ours, Sarge.
premier casts Harper as wily deceiver Audio St. We brought it out to
discover that this was no ordinary grate. Man, the internet has all
kinds of uses that most people just don't think about. Always 'huh" or
"look at that.