w[Debconf 4] Group discounts

Vaaaaaaaaaaaamoooooooooooooooooooooos :-)

----- Forwarded message from Michelle Ribeiro <michelle@cipsga.org.br> -----

Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 13:42:13 +0000
From: Michelle Ribeiro <michelle@cipsga.org.br>
To: debian-devel@lists.debian.org
Subject: [Debconf 4] Group discounts

Hello, All

I'm checking for group discounts with a local travel agency and they
also offer a free ticket for every 20 tickets.

To check a best offer, please, send me (I'm not subcribed at
debian-devel) the following:

- Cowtry and airport departure;
- Best price found
- Another places in Brazil or Latin America that you pretend to visit
  before or after Debconf.

Best regards,

----- End forwarded message -----

--
       All the pictures have all been washed in black. Tattooed everything.
 .''`.  All the love gone bad turned my world to black. Tattooed all I see.