Re: Your Message :: read it immediately

Title: TiVo

You've replied to an e-mail address that, well...doesn't reach a "real"
human being. In order to help you find what you're looking for, we've
included the following re-directs:

If you need help or have questions regarding the TiVo service, please
start with our Customer Support site at http://customersupport.tivo.com
to access our interactive troubleshooting guide. This is also where
you'll be able to submit a case to one of our technicians.

If you're looking to update your account information, including a new
e-mail address or credit card number, please sign in to Manage My
Account at http://www.tivo.com/manage and fill us in.

Thanks for using the TiVo service!

Best regards, Your Friends at TiVo