Personal packages for KDE-3.2 PowerPC... KDE-i18n added.

Hello all,

The mirrors have just been noticed so please let them update before trying to
download.

I have just uploaded the KDE-i18n packages.
As they are valid for ALL architectures... anyone may use it independenly of
the architecture of the Debian system used... ;-)

More info at:
	http://jaime.robles.nu/debian/kde-3.2/

By the way... i have read a message for the official KDE-Debian packager
saying that is uploading packages to the pool... so in no much time we will
be able to download his packages from Debian's servers :-)''

Enjoy!

--
Un saludo,
	Jaime Robles - http://jaime.robles.nu