Re: (forw) debian tshirt

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 10:03:31AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> * Jesus Climent (jesus.climent@hispalinux.es) [030605 13:31]:
> > On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 12:52:49PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > > I forward this here since Sergio might not respond as soon as
> > > someone else could be able.
> > Contacted Ricardo Cardenes (rcardenes@debian.org aka Heimy) to request the
> > same thing to be sent to the guys in Oslo.
>
> i would very much like to send the email to the person who will
> put together and PAY the debconf debian tshirt today.
>
> i still dont have that eps file. could someone PLEASE look for it
> and send it to me, preferably today?

Just talked to the guy that printed the t-shirts last year (Sergio). There
are no eps, it seems, because he just gave the design to the people at the
shop who did the printing and they produced the t-shirts themselves.

If you take a look at the design is quite simple, it uses the swirl logo
and the phrase "debian/rules" with the same font that it is show in the
different logos for the word "debian". Could the person who will make the
t-shirts ask if it will be feasible to ask whomever is going to print it to
produce a similar result given both the logo and the "debian" word (all the
files are available at the website [1])

In any case, Sergio told me that he has some t-shirts that people who asked
for them didn't pay and were returned to him in the mail. I can ask him to
forward me the t-shirts, pay them and bring them along with me to the
debconf (if I finally manage to get airplane tickets to go, that is).
I do not know how many spare t-shirts there are, though.

Best regards

Javi

[1] http://www.debian.org/logos