Re: (forw) debian tshirt

On Sun, Jun 08, 2003 at 10:03:31AM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> * Jesus Climent (jesus.climent@hispalinux.es) [030605 13:31]:
> > On Thu, Jun 05, 2003 at 12:52:49PM +0200, Andreas Schuldei wrote:
> > > I forward this here since Sergio might not respond as soon as
> > > someone else could be able.
> > Contacted Ricardo Cardenes (rcardenes@debian.org aka Heimy) to request the
> > same thing to be sent to the guys in Oslo.
>
> i would very much like to send the email to the person who will
> put together and PAY the debconf debian tshirt today.
>
> i still dont have that eps file. could someone PLEASE look for it
> and send it to me, preferably today?

I have repeatedly send mails to the persons I know/think they can provide it,
but I have no more success than you.

I believe the quickest way would be to get a new .eps file done for the new
tshirts, since it seems the person who did the design some time ago is not
responding mails anymore, or at least at the moment.

mooch

--
Jesus Climent | Unix SysAdm | Helsinki, Finland | pumuki.hispalinux.es
GPG: 1024D/86946D69 BB64 2339 1CAA 7064 E429  7E18 66FC 1D7F 8694 6D69

Pray that there's intelligent life somewhere out in space / 'Cause there's
bugger all down here on earth!
		--Man (Monty Python's The Meaning of Life)