Re: [Fwd: Who's using debian?]

On Fri, 2002-10-18 at 19:28, Santiago Vila wrote:

> Please note that this is a quick translation. I'm sure I have made
> some mistakes (for example, I don't know the exact english word
> for "engorroso" :-). If you want a version to put in a public
> place (I mean: more public that the archives of this list :-), then
> please say so and we can polish the translation (if required) in the
> debian-l10n-spanish list before you put it somewhere else.

Yes, this will go on the Debian users page
(http://www.debian.org/users/), so I'd like it to be high quality. Your
translation is pretty good though, I think.  By the way, please feel
free to directly reply to the submitter to work out details!  There's no
particular reason for me to be an intermediary, especially given I don't
speak a word of Spanish :)

Most of the issues with your translation were minor English grammatical
things; I can just fix these before I add it to CVS, once you've got a
version you're happy with.

Thanks a lot!