Linux Expo Madrid (April 29-30)

Attached I adjoint the wml file for the Madrid Linux Expo that will take
place April 29-30th. I will try to have a spanish translation ready ASAP
but this should suffice for the moment :)

Regards

	Javi
<define-tag abbr>LinuxExpo</define-tag>
<define-tag year>2002</define-tag>
<define-tag pagetitle>Madrid Linux Expo 2002</define-tag>
<define-tag where>Madrdid, Spain</define-tag>
<define-tag date>April 29th - 30th</define-tag>
<define-tag infolink>http://www.linuxexpomadrid.com</define-tag>
<define-tag coord><a href="mailto:jfs@debian.org";>Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña</a></define-tag>

<define-tag intro>

    In it's third year, the Spanish Linux Expo is the forum for
    everyone involved with Linux business- or community-like.
    Linux Expo 2002 will bring together companies like Sun, IBM
    as well as community proyects like Debian and Barrapunto.

</define-tag>

<define-tag involve>

    Debian will be present with a booth in the area reserved to
    community projects which is being provided free of charge by
    the organisers. At the booth Debian developers will be
    available to ask all your issues related to Debian, and sign
    keys, also some small talks will be held there (on the NNM process,
    package creation, etc.), and look out for some other
    surprises!

    A BOF meeting will be held on April 30th (starting at 14:00h)
    in which all the spanish developers (or mostly all) will be
    there to (try to) solve the questions that users pose in the
    forum.

</define-tag>

#use wml::debian::event
# $Id: 1009-linuxexpo.wml,v 1.2 2002/03/03 20:50:20 joey Exp $
#Related Links here (free form)