Re: LINUX EXPO MADRID 2002 speaking opportunities

Thanks for this info, I was not aware of the conferences being
open and I am currently submitting the form with all my info+bio.

I would be interested in proposing several conferences, regarding
Security and Debian so I will submit the proposals now.

Regards

	Javi

On Thu, Feb 14, 2002 at 02:27:08PM +0100, Sophie FRIEDMAN wrote:
> Hello,
>
> As you might know, the 3rd edition of Linux Expo Madrid
> will be held on April 29-30th.
>
> As Conference Manager I am contacting you regarding our Conference
> programme.
> If you would like someone from your company or organization to
> participate as a Conference speaker, you still have time!
>
> You are invited to submit any conference proposal(s)
> BEFORE FEBRUARY 18TH on the following address
> http://www.linux-expo.com/confs

(...)