Re: New br.ispell packages

Otavio Salvador <otavio@debian.org> writes:

> Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org> writes:
>
>> Thanks to Gustavo R. Montesino, myspell-pt-br are now produced from the
>> br.ispell source.  Please look at the new packages at:
>>
>>     http://people.debian.org/~rafael/br.ispell
>
> Hello Rafael,
>
> I've tested the OpenOffice spell checker and worked really fine but
> found one problem (in upstream side, probably): The spell checker
> doesn't know about 'novos' but about 'Novos' and both are the
> same. Some other exemples like 'velhos' and 'Velhos'.

I've found some others words with problem like 'homens' know like
'homem s' and others.

> Your package looks nice and worked for me. Please, before upload, try
> contact the upstream and check about this small issue.

Should be very interesting if you upload this to /experimental/ after
fix these bugs. So we have many users to test and discuss about your
package.

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R
 E-mail: otavio@debian.org      UIN: 5906116