Re: New br.ispell packages

Rafael Laboissiere <rafael@debian.org> writes:

> Thanks to Gustavo R. Montesino, myspell-pt-br are now produced from the
> br.ispell source.  Please look at the new packages at:
>
>     http://people.debian.org/~rafael/br.ispell

Hello Rafael,

I've tested the OpenOffice spell checker and worked really fine but
found one problem (in upstream side, probably): The spell checker
doesn't know about 'novos' but about 'Novos' and both are the
same. Some other exemples like 'velhos' and 'Velhos'.

Your package looks nice and worked for me. Please, before upload, try
contact the upstream and check about this small issue.

TIA,
Otavio

--
        O T A V I O    S A L V A D O R