[aph@debian.org: Debian developer in Venice for the Biennale]

Caso mai fosse sfuggita...
Non credo ci sia nessuno a Venezia?

----- Forwarded message from Adam DiCarlo <aph@debian.org> -----

From: Adam DiCarlo <aph@debian.org>
Subject: Debian developer in Venice for the Biennale
To: debian-italian@lists.debian.org

I apologise that this message isn't in Italian -- my Italian right now
is too basic to get my meaning across reliably.

I'm a debian developer of long standing; the mainatiner of sgml-data,
doc-base and developers-reference, among other things.

I'm going to be in Venice for the Biennale from the 11th to 15th -- a
short vacation.  I'm worrying that it might be difficult to find
anyplace to stay during that week.  I can pay my own way but I'd
rather stay at a pensione or somewhere humble rather than a hotel.
Anyone have any ideas or pointers for me?

Please respond to me directly, as I am not subscribed to this list.

--
.....Adam Di Carlo....adam@debian.org.....<URL:http://www.debian.org/>