Re: Mass bug filing / call for testing: dependencies on SDL 1.2

On Wed, 21 Jun 2023 at 14:41:28 +0200, Alexandre Detiste wrote:
> By looking in alphabet order I see "ares"
> only need to package the new release.

If you or someone else can spare some time to tag the mass-filed bugs as
"fixed-upstream" where appropriate, that would be useful!

The bug list is:
https://udd.debian.org/cgi-bin/bts-usertags.cgi?user=pkg-sdl-maintainers%40lists.alioth.debian.org&tag=libsdl1.2
and I think it's complete now. I haven't yet added "blocked" relationships
for all the libraries to indicate which games need them (-mixer and -ttf
are still to do).

I reopened #1028143, which shouldn't be closed until the updated version
actually gets into unstable, or at least experimental.

    smcv