Re: Mass bug filing / call for testing: dependencies on SDL 1.2

There should be a lot of low hanging fruits,
no need to wait.

By looking in alphabet order I see "ares"
only need to package the new release.

Maybe it would be easier to locate these low-hanging fruits
by cross checking the dd-list with sources with either
- outdated version versus uscan
- broken uscan lookup (the big GitHub change...)

Greetings

@Andreas Wirooks : nice work