Re: fheroes2

Hi,

I guess that hopefully the licensing problem would had been solved since 2013:

I've read the source ai/ files from the current source and could
not file any special non-GPL license (anymore ?).

Your fheroes2 package would replace both fheroes2-pkg (the builder)
and fheroes2 (the locally built .deb)

----

Are you using game-data-packager for the data assets ?
This is not mandatory, but it offload some work
so you can focus on the engine.

The current GDP already support the "heroes2" target
but some up-to-date testing is always welcome.

Greetings,

Alexandre