fheroes2

Hello.

Debian repository has fheroes2-pkg. This package downloads sources from [1] and creates local package. This project is not fully free software because it contains some source files with non-commercial license. Also this project doesn't updated a long time and looks like dead.

There is a fork of this project at [2]. This one is actively developed, has many improvements and doesn't contain non-free sources.

Is this project suitable for Debian contrib repository?

If yes, does someone interest to sponsor a package of this project?

I've created deb package for my local using, but maybe this package will be of interest to someone else.

[1] https://sourceforge.net/projects/fheroes2/

[2] https://github.com/ihhub/fheroes2