speed-dreams package attempt

Hi all,

I've spent some time packaging speed-dreams for Debian, and I think it's at the
stage where some feedback would be useful. I've published my first attempt to
https://mentors.debian.net/package/speed-dreams/

speed-dreams is a 3D racing game with realistic graphics and physics. It was
forked from torcs in 2008, and has received a lot of development since then.

I've set the Vcs-Browse and Vcs-Git tags to point to the salsa repository at
https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/unfinished/speed-dreams, mainly to keep
lintian happy. However, I don't have access to the repository yet.

Would it be possible to grant me write-access to the repository? If it's ok with
you, I'd like to upload my changes there too, so they are easy to share among
the group.

Thanks,
Matthew