Re: Status of pysolfc

Hello,

Elena ``of Valhalla'' Grandi kirjoitti 25.5.2022 klo 10.44:

> it Build-Depends on python3-pysol-cards, that I wasn't able to find
> anywhere (and removing it the build failed with ``ModuleNotFoundError:
> No module named 'pysol_cards'``)

It's a new package and I planned to have it uploaded under the Debian
Python Team, so this is the repository:
https://salsa.debian.org/python-team/packages/python-pysol-cards

Let me know if you get pysolfc working with that.

> CC-ing the latest uploader of the package, let me know if you prefer to
> drop the explit CC and the list is enough.

Thanks for the CC on your initial message. It's alright not to CC me
from now on.

Regards,
Juhani