Re: resurrecting xball

On Mon, Aug 23, 2021 at 6:51 PM Jose Da Silva wrote:

> I was looking at a possible project to tackle and found xball interesting
> and something I could fix and update.

Thanks for your upstream work on xball.

> https://github.com/JoesCat/xball/releases/tag/v3.1.0

I suggest filing a "new upstream release" bug against Debian xball.

> Hopefully you find this upgraded xball usable once again by current Debian.

xball is not maintained by the games team right now, with the above
suggested bug, hopefully the next time someone does an upload on the
package, they will update to your new upstream version.

https://bugs.debian.org/873559
https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/xball

--
bye,