Re: resurrecting ghextris

On 12/06/2021 14:28, Markus Koschany wrote:
Am Samstag, den 12.06.2021, 01:52 +0100 schrieb Peter Green:
[...]
I clicked the "request access" link on https://salsa.debian.org/games-team
and the text changed to "withdraw access request". Was that the correct thing
to do? (the instructions on the wiki still refer to alioth)

My salsa username and debian username is plugwash.
Hmm, it seems I just didn't receive any notifications but your request was
successful. I have granted you access rights now.

Thanks a lot.

Could you also move the ghextris project out of the attic? I don't seem to have
sufficient permissions to do it myself.