Re: resurrecting ghextris

Hi Peter,

Am Donnerstag, den 10.06.2021, 22:31 +0100 schrieb Peter Green:
[...]
> I intend to upload it to Debian, I presume it makes sense to keep it under
> the
> games team and as-such I have requested to join the team.

[...]

I just wanted to let you know that I can approve your request to join the
debian-games team but I haven't received any yet. If you want to maintain the
game under the games-team umbrella, then that's absolutely fine for me. I agree
with the other replies that you should try to contact the previous upstream
maintainers which increases the chance for a more common adoption of the
ghextris port.

Regards,

Markus