Re: About SDL2-gpu

El dom, 30 may 2021 a las 15:33, Cindy Sue Causey
(<butterflybytes@gmail.com>) escribió:

> On 5/30/21, Nilesh Patra <nilesh@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Sat, 29 May, 2021, 9:13 pm Miriam Ruiz, <miriam@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi from a long time Debian Games lurker. I've been sitting here
> wondering if it could be turned into a how-to moment for aspiring
> Developers who are nervous about taking a first step toward
> contributions. Maybe write up a step-by-step "how I spent my days
> developing this" kind of thing that ultimately points toward the
> package's inclusion in the repositories...
>
> Maybe... :)
>
> Just thinking out loud..

Hi Cindy!

While the package I mentioned is almost finished, just pending minor
touches, but all the hard work has been done, I don't know if it might
be a good software candidate for that, but that of course is a really
nice idea. If you have an idea of something else that you thin might
be worth or interesting to look at, I invite you to suggest it and we
could do that experiment from scratch, if you want :)

Greetings,
Miry