Re: Reviving pybridge

On Mon, May 10, 2021 at 1:06 AM Andrei Troie wrote:

> I've had a lot of fun with this game and it would be a shame to see it
> go. The original developer seems to have abandoned it at this point,
> since it hasn't seen any active development since 2011. Therefore, I
> ported it to python3 and GTK3 put it at [3].

If you haven't yet, I'd still suggest trying to contact the original
developer and asking them to import your changes. They might still be
contactable and willing to adopt changes. This would avoid having
every redistributor and user having to find your version to be able to
update their package.

--
bye,
pabs