Reviving pybridge

Hello games team,

PyBridge allows you to play the card game contract bridge with your
friends over the internet. It's currently packaged in buster (see [1]).
Unfortunately, because it depends on Python2, it's slated for removal in
sid (see [2]).

I've had a lot of fun with this game and it would be a shame to see it
go. The original developer seems to have abandoned it at this point,
since it hasn't seen any active development since 2011. Therefore, I
ported it to python3 and GTK3 put it at [3]. I've had to change a few
things internally but the user-facing functionality is identical. It
should be possible to take the new sources and package them up in the
same way as they currently are.

It would be nice if this change can keep the game included in debian. If
there's anything I can do to help, please let me know.

Best regards,

Andrei Troie

1 https://packages.debian.org/buster/pybridge
2 https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=937395