Re: Trigger Rally version 0.7

Hi Onsemeliot,

sadly you missed the freeze. No new source packages at the moment. However, this doesn't mean that you have no chance to package this bullseye at all. You can start by creating a package for Debian Sid, and once Bullseye is released, you can create a backport for Debian. Backports aren't shipped by default, but can be enabled in one line. Usually for gaming purposes, I would enable it anyway.

Regards,
Stephan