Re: New upload of xpenguins version 3.1.0-1

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 19.02.2021, 17:09 -0800 schrieb Micheal Waltz:
> debian-games,
>
> The upstream new maintainer of the xpenguins package contacted me
> and requested packaging of the latest upstream version (3.1.0) for
> Debian as I am listed as the Uploader for xpenguins,
>
> https://tracker.debian.org/pkg/xpenguins
>
> Working with emorrp1 in #debian-games on IRC, I have uploaded a new
> package for this version to mentors,

[...]

Thank you for preparing a new release of xpenguins.

I have uploaded this version to experimental for now because it won't migrate
to testing for Debian 11 "Bullseye" in time. I have also changed the debhelper-
compat level to 13 and I noticed that there is already a new upstream release.
I suggest we package the latest upstream release of xpenguins after the freeze
and then upload the package to unstable.

Regards,

Markus