Re: Fwd: 0 A.D. Alpha 24 Release information

Hello,

Am Samstag, den 06.03.2021, 22:25 +0100 schrieb Ludovic Rousseau:
> Hello,
>
> I have 0 A.D. alpha 24 mostly ready.

Thank you for preparing a new release of 0 A.D.

> My question: should I upload to unstable or to experimental?
>
> We are in Soft Freeze and "Only small, targeted fixes" should be made.
> https://release.debian.org/bullseye/freeze_policy.html
>
> What is the policy for Debian games?

I believe it is too late now for an inclusion in Bullseye because of the 10
days migration period. It won't migrate to testing before the 12th of March.
Hence I'd suggest to upload it to experimental for now and when bullseye-
backports opens, it could be uploaded to the backports suite.

Regards,

Markus