Re: Sample Godot game packaging (upstream feedback)

- godot3-server is a bit of a mix between what they call "godot headless"
 (platform=server, for game servers) and an unattended build environment
 (with tools=yes); it was a bit confusing but should work.
 (also the X11 version currently doesn't work with no $DISPLAY)

This is good info.
I had seen the godot3-server in the Debian repositories but didn't know
what it was until I saw you using it in your examples.

When I saw it I was clear and something I could, and will, use.
Before I saw you using it I was packing things from the shell with the
standard Godot3 and the GUI would pop open everytime and I thought,
Well that's no good if I want to run this on a server. And I do plan on
using it on a server.

So again, thanks for this.

--
Kris Occhipinti