Re: RFS: capbattleship/1.0~alpha4-1 -- Sink your enemy before he gets you!

Dear Fabien,

Thanks for packaging this game.
Unfortunately, when I try to build your package, it fails with the
following error:

  File "/build/capbattleship-1.0~alpha4/setup.py", line 2, in <module>
    from setuptools import setup
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'setuptools'

Looks like a missing dependency.
To detect such issues, I suggest you build your package with pbuilder or
an equivalent tool.

Best regards,
Vincent