Re: [RFS] GOverlay 0.3.5-1 and MangoHud 0.4.1-1

Hi Stephan,

I just had a look at your MangoHud package (and salsa repository). Here
are my comments.

- The salsa repository does not seem to be based on the tarball found by
uscan, but rather on some preexisting upstream git repository. In
particular, when cloning it, the ImGui directory is missing, because it
is a submodule from GitHub.
Maybe you should consider using git-build-package.
- A man page for mangohud is missing.
- A copyright entry is missing for the following files:
    * modules/ImGui/src/imstb_rectpack.h
    * modules/ImGui/src/imstb_textedit.h
    * modules/ImGui/src/imstb_truetype.h
    * modules/ImGui/src/imgui_draw.cpp
    * modules/ImGui/src/examples/libs/usynergy/uSynergy.h
- The copyright of some fonts does not match the one included in the
file itself:
    * modules/ImGui/src/misc/fonts/DroidSans.ttf
    * modules/ImGui/src/misc/fonts/RobotoMedium.ttf
- The following files have a copyright but no explicit license, which
may make them unredistributable:
    * modules/ImGui/src/examples/example_apple_metal/macOS/Info-macOS.plist
    * modules/ImGui/src/examples/example_marmalade/marmalade_example.mkb
    * modules/ImGui/src/examples/example_marmalade/main.cpp
    * modules/ImGui/src/examples/imgui_impl_marmalade.h
    * modules/ImGui/src/examples/imgui_impl_marmalade.cpp
Since these are mere examples from an embedded library, you might just
exclude them from the upstream tarball.

Once you fix these issues, I will upload the package.

Best regards,
Vincent Prat