Re: Fix for mailing-list-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure

On Fri, May 1, 2020 at 9:45 PM Stephan Lachnit wrote:

> lintian now prints mailing-list-obsolete-in-debian-infrastructure for all packages with a lists.alioth.debian.org maintainer email address.

FTR, this tag was downgraded to experimental so it doesn't show up by
default any more. The lists.alioth.debian.org domain isn't going away
any time soon.

> Since that's basically every package in the games team, I think this should be addressed somehow, better now than when it's too late. Do you plan to change it the maintainer mail to this mailing list (which I don't think is a good idea), or create a new mailing list?

I agree using this list would not be a good idea and I would suggest
using a team email address on tracker.debian.org instead of a new
mailing list.

--
bye,
pabs