Re: [ANN] Preliminary debian source package of fortune-mod-2.14.0

Hi Juhani,

On Wed, 26 Feb 2020 11:26:50 +0200
Juhani Numminen <juhaninumminen0@gmail.com> wrote:

> Shlomi Fish kirjoitti 23.2.2020 klo 19.38:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > see https://salsa.debian.org/shlomif-guest/fortune-mod which packages
> > https://github.com/shlomif/fortune-mod of which I am the upstream.
> >
> > Currently the git history is a mess and lintian is unhappy, but the package
> > finally builds using gbp!
> >
> > Merge requests and comments are welcome.
>
> First merge request sent,
> https://salsa.debian.org/shlomif-guest/fortune-mod/-/merge_requests/1.

Merged, thanks!

> Please upload the "upstream" branch and tags of that repository in salsa
> (and also the "pristine-tar" branch if there is one). Gbp does not work
> without them and I was unable to build the package.

I've ran "git push --all" and "git push --tags" now - thanks!

--

Shlomi Fish       https://www.shlomifish.org/
Apple Inc. is Evil - https://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/anti/apple/

Selina: Toothpicks? Have you blokes been watching too much Sesame Street?
Warrior #1: Why, of course! Every mighty Klingon warrior has watched Sesame
Street.
    — http://www.shlomifish.org/humour/Selina-Mandrake/