Re: v0.7.2 of PianoBooster has just been released (Second attempt)

Hi Miry,

Ok I have just created a new release called v0.7.2b please see https://github.com/captnfab/PianoBooster/releases/tag/v0.7.2b all that has changed is the version name.

Also please ensure that version 0.7.0 is replaced as soon as you can as it does not work with a midi piano keyboard.

Thanks

Louis