Re: Updating ogre to 1.12.3

Hi,

I made some improvements on your packages for my personal use (
http://miriamruiz.es/debian/ogre/ ), as I've started to play around
with ogre a bit myself. I included the bindings for Python3, Java and
CLI, even though I have only actually tested the Python 3 ones (which
I am using for some tests and experiments myself). My current packages
are still very far away from any reasonable QA level so as to be
uploadable to Debian, but for the moment they might be OK for me. Feel
free to take a look at them if you might think that the bindings might
be an interesting thing to add to your package.

Greetings,
Miry