Re: Please sponsor my game bug=923180

Hi Olek,

Thank you for the explanation.

It's reassuring to know that someone will actually take the time to thoroughly investigate these sorts of things just like
Markus went through and guided me through the packaging process making sure it met a certain level of quality.
I realize that this is really a volunteer effort and I'm very grateful for that.

Have a great day too!

Pedro