Re: Please sponsor my game bug=923180

I don't mind the delay ,I was just wanted to make sure that there wasn't a mix up.
Thank you for responding.

Pedro
On Tuesday, October 29, 2019, 5:30:56 PM EDT, Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> wrote:

Hello,

Am 29.10.19 um 04:03 schrieb Pedro Pena:

> Hello,
>
> I found a message in my spam folder saying that infinitetux was removed
> from mentors because it had no sponsor even though
> it was sponsored.
>
> I know there was some confusion as to what the bug number was because of
> a mistake I made when first
> submitting it.
>
> The Bug# that was canceled is #923180 and the other one is #922844
>
> Is this normal? Could this cause the package to be stuck in some sort of
> limbo?

It is not your fault that infinitetux hasn't been accepted yet and the
wrong mentors bug report is not the cause for the delay. All packages
that are introduced to Debian have to be reviewed by the FTP team.
Unfortunately they haven't done that yet and I have asked them to review
infinitetux but there is no guarantee it will happen any time soon. Sorry.

Regards,

Markus