Re: Once again: Trigger rally for next release

On Tue, 2019-01-29 at 18:15 +0100, Bruno Kleinert wrote:
> On the other hand, I wouldn't mind the game's data being shipped
> uncompressed.

I was able to do the compression and just made a new release. Hopefully
without any serious errors:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/trigger-rally/

I will try to understand how to create a .deb file but it might take
more time than I have if 0.6.6 should be in the next Debain release.

Therefore, I would be very thankful if you could help me out.

Best,
Onsemeliot