Re: Access to the Debian Games group was granted

Hi Markus,

On Wed, 8 Aug 2018 15:38:58 +0200
Markus Koschany <apo@debian.org> wrote:

> Hello Ricardo,
>
> Am 08.08.2018 um 13:05 schrieb Ricardo Mones:
> > Hi all,
> >
> > Seems, Developer access is not enough to create new projects, and I'd
> > like to put biloba¹ and epiphany² under team umbrella. Would be that
> > possible?
>
> I've just granted you maintainer access for our team.

Thank you for being so fast! :)

> I usually prefer that people introduce themselves on this mailing list
> before I grant any permissions because I like to know more about their
> motivations and what they want to achieve with their new rights.

And I also think that's a good idea, my previous introduction surely doesn't
inspire much confidence…

https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-games/2007/04/msg00021.html

> > Also, please, don't hesitate to remind me any rules those packages
> > should be following to be good team members ;-)
>
> I guess there are not many rules in this team because "We just do it ™"

:-)

> Please consider to subscribe to this low traffic mailing list though,
> because this is the way we keep in touch. Anyway welcome to the team!

Yep, just subscribed again, and thanks!

best regards,
--
 Ricardo Mones