Date: Wed, 08 Aug 2018 01:08:39 +0000
From: Debian GitLab <gitlab@salsa.debian.org>
To: mones@debian.org
Subject: Access to the Debian Games group was granted

You have been granted Developer access to the Debian Games group.

https://salsa.debian.org/groups/games-team

--

You're receiving this email because of your account on salsa.debian.org.

------- End forwarded message.

--
 Ricardo Mones
 http://people.debian.org/~mones

You have been granted Developer access to the Debian Games group.