Re: Please review and sponsor galois 0.6-1

Il giorno gio 25 ott 2018 alle ore 15:01 Markus Koschany
<apo@debian.org> ha scritto:
> Thank you very much for your contribution. I have just uploaded your package and it is now waiting in the NEW queue.

Thank you very much!!!

> I've also created a new Git repository for galois on salsa.debian.org.
>
> https://salsa.debian.org/games-team/galois

Great. I guess it's time for me to learn git eventually.

> Perhaps a minor improvement would be to install the desktop icon into /usr/share/icons/hicolor/96x96/apps which is the preferred location for icons of this size nowadays while /usr/share/pixmaps has been deprecated. At the moment it makes no difference as long as your icon is in png or svg format.

I didn't know it was deprecated. Will look at this.

> There were also some C++ deprecation warnings but I guess you are aware of them.

Yes. The deprecated code is in gtkmm library headers, so I don't think
I can work around them. I suppose they'll go away on their own when
gtkmm moves to a newer version. (Or they'll break if a newer version
of g++ comes first -- ouch!)

> I really like that players can choose between different brick shapes. The 3D option is challenging. :)

I'm glad that you like it.

Thanks again
Gerardo